Sunday, March 23, 2008

Emo...

Until now I am fighting. What I am fighting for?. I have lost the feeling to keep on moving forward. I have lost enthusiasm for the living. I have forgotten the feeling to keep on moving forward. I let my self drifted away in this flow. I just pretending I am strong just because I wanted people around me can hold onto me as they loose their balance. I want to support them. But the truth I cannot event support my self. I am lost. I am drifted away. I am weak.. No matter how much i try to stand, it just I don't have enough energy. My body is like an empty vessel. Soul-less. I can't share my pain, worries, and all sad things with people around me. Each time I try,, either I being ignored or it creates misunderstand. The worse part they got what I mean but they wanted to forcefully settle it without really matter about me, till I can't be honest with them... I writing here, it's not because I wanted to hear from you,but I just wanted you to hear me. My soul is no more here.. but I promised I try to keep it up as my soul is here...till one day i will begone to the eternal place.. I will keep on living until that day comes..