Suddenly old stories of sushi and me came across my mind, well it's just a simple story between us. From the time when i was know nothing about sushi, to the sushi-expert me, (well not really expert).
When i was dating her, i remember she promised me she's gonna make sushi for me, hahahaha so from that time when I was about to meet her, I will keep thinking on how's the taste of the sushi she made for me.. But unfortunately till now, I never taste the sushi she made, perhaps I forgot why, but there's always being something happen..that keeping me from having the sushi T,T.. Hahaha my waiting for the sushi from my beloved ones continues till today....
Well when i was teaching sushi class, when i look at the girls making sushi for theirs beloved boyfriend, I feel touch by them, bring me back to my early days with her, hahahaha. Memories are always sweets when you look at them in a way.. Even thou I don't have my chance to taste the sushi, but the promised she make back then was really a wonderful memory now hahaha.
But I know, I won't have my chance to taste that sushi now, it will be not the same taste that i was hoping back there.. my feeling somehow probably gone.. So guys, do appreciate food that your gals made for you, especially they made them with their honest feeling ^^
Aaa~ don't get me wrong, just writing this out of blue, you know me, my heart changes a lot like wind, the blows freely~~ :D
So sushi n me is not about my love on Japanese things, but promises n memories of the past.
