Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Untitled

Dear blog,

My heart is now breathing the last breath.. currently enjoying the last love that i will let in, creating last sweet memories before i take a break for a long time..

She's the best. I don't know how to describe her, but she's the one that makes me feel I will regret to go eat, sleep or even blink my eyes when I'm with her. That's how precious times when I'm with her. Each minutes...each seconds counts so fast when I'm with her... it's like time being envy to me.. envy to me for spending few more seconds with her... If only I can be with her.. hahahaha

I try not to seriously involve but somehow I'm falling madly with her... she's special... When she smile, I feel something is burst out from my heart, when I see her lips I want to kiss her badly, when she's there standing beside me, I wanted hug her all day long....

But...we can't always get what we wanted... Pieces of time left for me with her..i will treasure it...so one day, I won't be regretting all by my self..

that's all, thank you



(actually want to upload another photo but.. hahaha u know rite?)
H.A