First of all... FUCK U!! hehe just kidding... Well lately i've being lazy again to blog, i spent more time on tobacco and drinks lately and started to coughin' blood again coz of these two. Well shall i stop? Probably since i do not smoke at home..
Ok today's seems to be so calm n quiet suddenly i want to write something about me you should know. Well i can say i be revealing another piece of puzzle about me. Feel so bored and i guess this is what people think about me..
Ok first, what you all actually thinks about me? and compare it with what i am going to write next...
Ok about me... probably right now, i'm just a person with twisted personality, my mood changes from time to time, i uttering useless words sometimes, even my self don't know what i was talking about. I don't want people think me as a good person or bad person, i want they think i'm in the middle since that's what i really am. I'm depressed-type person, probably i suffers melancholic-depression syndrome. I used to be serious in whatever i do but often i being discourage by the environment until i only serious in work that people did not see i do it. Sometimes i spacing out a lot. My family told me once, when i was a child, i talks to my self a lot, but i don't remember that thou...
It's not like i hate spicy food, but i just pretend to hate it since i can't stand the spice. I'm not racist type person but i'm really picky-type person. I may be seems like to helps with person who depress and lonely, share their problem and pain, but the truth, i was seeking help. it's like "i'm saving people but i also wait to be saved"...
I am a vengeful person, once i been hurt, i'll remember the pain for years. My words can be jokes but also can be serious. I like to make people confuse..
I hate to be alone but i scare to loose someone... I really easy to attach to a person, but when i attach to a person, it'll be the only person till the person leave me.. When to be with a person, i don't talk much, but i really happy to be beside the person...
i cry sometimes but you only can see my joyful tears, my painful tears will be hidden. I like fashions but since child i have very limited money to spent, i hardly spent much on shirts and pants. Most of my clothes are gift from my siblings or their old shirt. Back there, i just get my shirt from bundle shops... I feel it's a waste to buy new clothes and the money can be use to buy foods..I just eat any food just to kill my hunger. I can't really taste well, so it does not really matter if the food actually have no taste. I claims i good at cooking but most of things i cook just tasteless.. I'm very emotional person, but i control and hide it... each time my birthday, i feel down...
I'm a coward person, and if there's is fight, my whole body will shivering...when fight, i just don't care even i lost my life, but i just worry about what will happen after the fight..(effect of the fights)..
i'm hopeful person and at the same time hopeless.....
So,what do you think?
i thinks that;s all, for now...
thanks blog....
H.A
