Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pieces Of Heart

I don't know either my life is a mess or what, I'm getting more and more tired of all this. To her, enough with your childish thing, you make me hates you more. Just let me free, it's not only you that make my life so gloomy now, it's better for you to go find new light in your life. If you want to revenge me, just let me be, i will sunk my self soon..

Tomorrow i will have to rush back to my hometown, my lil bro' are still in ICU for few days, he hit by car, well i guess it's him hit the car, i talked to mum on the phone, i can feel her worries. I hope he's getting better, that's why i have to go back and to see him.

well everything in my head now in a mess, i try to smile, i will try to keep on smile, coz i believe my gloomy face will bring disaster..