Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Day After Valentine

Well who cares about valentine anyway, but somehow cold feeling reach to my heart thou...some unexplainable feeling had grabbed this heart. Keh~~ i keep listen to hide's songs and try to get the rhythm and meaning of the song blend with my heart, yes it is called listen by heart...

it's will always be like this, when your heart is empty, nothing inside it and always tend to get filled with cold night air~~ well lucky for me, listen to some music somehow make it full....

its not like i want to comment much on valentine day yesterday.. but it just like this, it is nothing at all.. that should be the words from person who don't have date ;p

"Dear my sun.
Should I know how low & low?

Dear my moon.
Should I know how low & low?

Dear my stars 星の嘆き聞けば
Like a wind ほんの小さな事だろう"

"Dear my sun.
Should I know how low & low?
Dear my moon.

Should I know how low & low?
Dear my stars
Compared to the sorrows of the stars
Like a wind
It's only a small thing"


"悲しみは腕広げて
君の肩を抱くだろう
優しげな振る舞いで 
君にか
らまる
It's a flame of sadness"


"Sadness opens up its arms
And embraces your shoulders
Gently,
it entwines itself to you
It's a flame of sadness"


"Dear my mind どんな不幸にでも
Say hello 言える気持ちほしい
Dear my hurts いつも抱えていた

Like a wind 重い物捨てよう"


"Dear my mind Even to the saddest of tragedies
I want to be able to
Say hello.
Dear my hurts Let's throw away
Like a wind All the heavy load that you've always been carrying"


"笑う月の蒼い光
傷をそっと閉じていくよ
It's a flame of sadness 降りそそぐ
悲しみすら 抱きよせ

Life is going on 枯れるまで 
歩いて行くだけ

It's a flame of sadness"

"The blue light of the laughing moon
gently sutures your wounds
It's a flame of sadness
Embracing even the sorrows that fall on you

Life is going on Just keep on walking till you wither
It's a flame of sadness"



"Dear my sun.
Should I know how low & low?

Dear my moon.
Should I know how low & low?

Dear my stars. 星の嘆き聞けば

Like a wind. ほんの小さな事だろう"

"Dear my sun.
Should I know how low & low?
Dear my moon.
Should I know how low & low?
Dear my stars Compared to the sorrows of the stars
Like a wind It's only a small thing"


"降る星を数え終えたら 泣くのやめて歩いて行こう"

"When you've finished counting all the shooting stars Stop crying and start walking"

"Flame of misery 愛しさを憎しみを受け止めて
It's a flame of sadness 腕の中で砕いてしまえ 全て
Pieces of sadness 降りそそぐ雨がやんだら行こう
Life is going on 枯れるまで歩いて行くだけ
Stay free my misery

...my misery"


"Flame of misery
Talking on all the love, the hate It's aflame of sadness
Break them all in your arms Pieces of sadness
Let's go when it stops raining Life is going on
Just keep on walking till you wither Stay free my misery ... my misery


i really like this song, translate some to english~~ ^_^ nice song actually......



yeah i juzz awake~~