Lately my heart is like being torture by some uneasy feeling... feels like my heart is suffering from something.. something painful.. is this one of melancholic-depression effect? I wonder... i tried to cheer up, but sometimes i just can't. i tried to ignore.. but sometimes it just there.. came from no where and create chaos in my mind. i feels like i hate everything around me, i feel depress, anger and frustration... sometimes i'm spacing out and i don't even know what i'm thinking. my heart feel like so stuffed and i can hardly breath... i feel suffocate with all of these... some feeling i can't hide, i can't cry out...i can't just let it be..... Before, i can go through all of these by my own, but now i feel like i can't no longer stand it... i no longer can just close my eyes and forget it.. i can't do anything when i had this feeling. i feel depress....
I want to move on, but to where? I want to go back but there's no place for me back there. I'm stuck in time, stuck at no where. No one there for me... even thou they say they'll be there but in real thing, they just not there.. and if they are there, they can't do anything... "The end is near.. one day..someday... i will be "free" from all of this...." that at least how i can comfort my self... fake hopes and dreams.....
thank you..
H.A
